Shropshire & Wolverhampton security provider, Business Watch Guarding, holds NSI Guarding gold accreditation. They also provide services in Telford, Shrewsbury and the west midlands as a whole.
NSI has launched a brand new guide promoting the value and reassurance the NSI Guarding Gold hallmark of approval delivers to buyers of guarding services.
The new guide highlights how companies who have attained the elite Guarding Gold certification are equipped to effectively manage any eventuality and ensure the highest standards of security are put into practise for all buyers of guarding services including:
- Heads of security
- Facilities managers
- Procurement specialists
- Shopping centre managers
- Heads of profit or asset protection
- Local authorities
- Loss prevention specialists
So what do you get with an NSI Guarding Gold company?
Dedicated to high standards
NSI Guarding gold companies are committed to:
• A twice yearly, independent, expert compliance audit: an in-depth assessment of front-line services, management systems, support infrastructure, staff welfare and beneﬁts, and people development
• Security screening every employee, ensuring the right to work in the UK, managing risk and protecting clients’ reputations
• Maintaining a quality management system: a pathway for continual improvement for people and processes, ensuring the speciﬁc needs of clients are top of the agenda
• Compliance with British and International standards which prescribe key benchmarks ensuring integrity of client-supplier relationships through excellence in guarding services, staff training, health and safety practices, contract management and customer services
Best Practice in Practice
Creating and operating a 24/7 security service to manage any and every eventuality – with trained, capable staff, and infrastructure – demands that your service provider has the knowhow and dedication to deliver a guarding service of the highest standard.
When choosing an NSI Guarding Gold company you can be assured:
• Quotations and contracts offered are in accordance with recognised standards protecting the interests of both parties and ensuring expectations are clearly set and regularly reviewed
• Your personalised proposal will clearly deﬁne operating instructions that ensure all security staff assigned to the environment are informed of the particular site circumstances, your requirements and the potential security risks
• The standards to which NSI Gold companies operate determine security teams have role and assignment speciﬁc training, detailed training plans and records
• The company’s support infrastructure is in place to deliver your requirements including ﬁnance, insurance, business structure, security systems, sub-contractors and resources
• Critical processes and procedures, such as assignment instructions and incident handling are fully deﬁned to ensure the safety of your staff, visitors, members of the public, as well as the security team.
The Hallmark of quality
NSI Gold companies are progressive in their use of quality management systems and knowledge of technical standards to drive continual improvement in performance, efﬁciency and customer service. NSI Guarding Gold approval reﬂects a commitment to and belief in investment in high standards of service, integrity, technical expertise and professionalism.
Look out for the NSI Gold hallmark of approval – the mark of approval for the elite in the security industry.
About the NSI
- The UK’s leading independent, UKAS accredited specialist certification body approving companies in the security sector.
- The most highly trained, expert, in house audit team in the industry.
- Conducts over 3,500 audits annually in security guarding, security systems and fire safety.
- over 45 years experience in approval providing the highest reassurance to buyers of security
If you are considering contracting security services, look out for the NSI guarding gold hallmark. This way you know you are in safe hands with a company that not only supplies their services at the highest of standards, but the day to day management of the company is also of a higher standard.
Shropshire & Wolverhampton Security, Dedicated to high standards
If you have any queries about security for your business, get in touch with Business Watch Guarding and we would be happy to help.
You can also follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/watch_business
Areas we provide our services –
West midlands security
Tags: Wolverhampton Security, Shrewsbury Security, Telford Security, Shropshire Security, Wolverhampton security, West Midlands security